Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    I found a site http://www.thailandunique.com/toeat.html that sell scorpions and other crazy food. Was gonna order some scorpions and durian fruit was wondering how much say 4.25 in pounds = in dollars?
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Woody's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    Currently 4.25 GBP = 7.23 USD

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    cool thanks. So I guess a dollar is worth close to 2/3 of a pound?
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    go to google, type in currency converter.. I think the site is something like http://www.xcc.com or something..
    and do it.. make sure it's pounds and not euro's

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cumbousaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2007
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    one pound is worth 2 dollars, and one dollar is worth 0.75 euro's. Im in germany right now so we get the updated exchange rates daily.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    Okay thanks yall.
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member namaste1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    I went to England/Scotland/Wales this summer and it was a 2 to 1 ratio. I paid $44 for two hamburgers in Scotland. I would think this item is only $6 and actually it was $12.
    Your bank should be able to give you conversions. Also recommend AAA. Hope this helps.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    Yeh thanks. I was just gonna order some stuff online. I doubt I will now. Probly wait. I thought the dollar was still decent against the pound
    GO VOLS

  9. #9
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much are British lbs worth in dollars?

    it doesn't matter since you're ordering online...
    call the credit card company you're going to use, and let them know.. they'll automatically adjust it for you..

    I just paid all my fee's for Grad School in Australia.. Chase took care of everything

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •